When you’ve got chicken breast to prepare and want a surefire way to do it quickly, simply and deliciously then look no further than this simple recipe.
The seasoning blend has a touch of coconut sugar in it – this caramelizes towards the end of the baking time, locking the moisture in and creating perfectly tender chicken that you’ll enjoy eating!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
4 chicken breasts
olive oil spray
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking pan with foil and parchment paper.
2. Pound the chicken breast down to ½ and inch thickness.
3. Mix the coconut sugar, paprika, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper together.
4. Place the chicken in a single layer in the prepared pan. Spray lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with half of the seasoning mixture. Flip the chicken and repeat by spraying with olive oil and sprinkling the remaining seasoning mixture.
5. Bake for 18 minutes. You’ll know it’s done with the seasoning on the chicken looks perfectly caramelized. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and enjoy immediately.
One serving equals 335 calories, 7g fat, 385mg sodium, 4g carbs, 0g fiber, 59g protein